Sunday, October 7, 2007

What a week!

This week has been so crazy! I have had several tests and it is extremely frustrating when you do not feel like you are prepared for any of them! It is about mid way through the semester and it is crunch time! It is like now or never. I am finally in my actual finance classes and have begun to realize how hard finance actually is. I guess thats why they say "If college was easy... everyone would do it". I was trying to recoup this weekend and enjoy the football game, but then we lost. It just pretty much sums up on how my week went. It probably should have been expected. I am hoping that I can pull myself together for this week. I am looking forward to the end of the month. Halloween is right around the corner as well as my birthday. My 21st birthday none the less. So hopefully things will be looking up from here.

No comments: