Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Interview

I was pretty nervous about going into the mock interview. I have an interest in becoming a real estate agent, but I have not currently been involved with much real estate. I hope that this summer I can get an internship within a real estate company. Even though I was nervous I feel that the interview went very well. I believe I came across pretty confident and willing to the job. The interview was not very long, but I have been in a real interview that only took a few minutes. This was interesting to me because I would have always assumed that most interviews would take a long time. Overall, I learned a lot about interviews. I need to dress appropriately, be on time, and have all my materials. I am glad that we had a mock interview, I believe it will prepare me better for future interviews!

No comments: