Thursday, October 18, 2007

Shopping

I am really excited about this weekend. Not only is there a football game on Saturday but my mom and I are going shopping! I am a shopaholic. It is one of my favorite things to do and I would definitely call it a hobby. It will be nice to spend a day with my mom, too. We do not get to see each other that much because I have been so busy with school. It will be nice bonding time and time to catch up with each others lives. We are going jean shopping. I usually buy my jeans at Buckle in the greenville mall, but I talked my mom into going to some cute boutiques around this area. Jeans at boutiques are usually more expensive so I probably wont be able to get very many if any at all, but it will enjoy shopping in different shops. I have worked hard and lost ten pounds this summer. I am almost back to my highschool weight and I am very excited to drop a size in my jeans. I guess it is a girl thing. Overall, this weekend is going to be busy and fun. I think it will be a nice break to get my mind off of school.

No comments: