Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Presentations!

I really enjoyed the last two classes. I feel like I got to know my class mates a lot better. All of the presentations were great, but I really enjoyed Megan's presentation on colors and how they affect your mood. I found it very interesting that red makes you hungry and blue has the opposite effect. I felt that her slides were well designed and flowed well with her presentation. I liked that she used examples to back up her slides such as all the food signs being in red. She also seemed to know a lot about colors and the presentation was well prepared. Even though I do not know that much about colors I felt that her presentation related to me. I realized that there were no natural blue foods and that orange is a good color to have my room painted. This presentation kept my attention the whole time. I think Megan did a great job and I hope everyone likes my presentation as much as I enjoyed hers.

1 comment:

Megan said...

thanks, anna. we had a great trip! unfortunately, no Oprah sightings :(