Friday, December 7, 2007

WOW

Wow, I can not believe this semester is already over! I have learned so much this past semester I really do not know how my brain retained all the information. I got into my major classes this semester and realized finance was not for me! I changed my major to business management. I went to the career center and took the discover test and it let me in the direction of management. Hopefully, i will enjoy it better. I have three finals to go and I am ready to dominate. It is a must that I pass all of my finals! I currently recieve the lifescholarship and I have to maintain a 3.0, therefore, I have to pass all my classes. Out of all my classes, I really did enjoy my English 304 class the best, not only have I done the best in the class , but we learned how to build a website! That was soo cool, and not only did we just build a Website but we are helping people. I felt good about finishing the Website. Overall, I am glad that this semester is over and I can not wait for Christmas break! I love Christmas it is a nice time to spend with family and regain my brain power haha! I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas! God bless!

No comments: